A Gtk+ time tracking application
GTimeLog is a simple app for keeping track of time.
GTimeLog is packaged for Debian and Ubuntu:
sudo apt-get install gtimelog
For Ubuntu, a newer version can usually be found in the PPA:
You can fetch the latest released version from PyPI
$ pip install gtimelog $ gtimelog
You can run it from a source checkout without an explicit installation step:
$ git clone https://github.com/gtimelog/gtimelog $ cd gtimelog $ ./gtimelog
- Python (2.6, 2.7 or 3.3)
- gobject-introspection type libraries for GTK+, Pango
This is work in progress:
IRC: #gtimelog on irc.freenode.net
Source code: https://github.com/gtimelog/gtimelog
Report bugs at https://github.com/gtimelog/gtimelog/issues
There’s an old bugtracker at https://bugs.launchpad.net/gtimelog
I sometimes also browse distribution bugs:
GTimeLog was mainly written by Marius Gedminas <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Barry Warsaw <email@example.com> stepped in as a co-maintainer when Marius burned out. Then Barry got busy and Marius recovered.
Many excellent contributors are listed in CONTRIBUTORS.rst
- Adding new entries didn’t update total weekly numbers (GH: #28).
- Fix setup.py to work on Python 3 when your locale is not UTF-8 (LP: #1263772).
- Note that Gtk+ 2.x is no longer supported (this regressed somewhere between 0.9.0 and 0.9.1, but I didn’t notice because I have no access to a system that has Gtk+ 2.x).
- Fix two Gtk-CRITICAL warnings on startup (GH: #14).
- Fix Unicode warning when adding entries (GH: #20).
- Speed up entry addition (GH: #21).
- Fix Unicode error when navigating history with PageUp/PageDown (GH: #22).
- Update current task time when autoreloading (GH: #23).
- Fix ‘LocaleError: unknown encoding:’ on Mac OS X (GH: #25).
- Fix ‘TypeError: unorderable types: NoneType() < str()’ in summary view on Python 3 (GH: #26).
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size gtimelog-0.9.3.tar.gz (254.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|