Experiment tracking, ML developer tools
Guild AI is an open source toolkit that automates and optimizes machine learning experiments.
- Run unmodified training scripts, capturing each run result as a unique experiment
- Automate trials using grid search, random search, and Bayesian optimization
- Compare and analyze runs to understand and improve models
- Backup training related operations such as data preparation and test
- Archive runs to S3 or other remote systems
- Run operations remotely on cloud accelerators
- Package and distribute models for easy reproducibility
For details, see Guild AI website.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for guildai-0.8.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl