Guppy-PE -- A Python Programming Environment
Guppy-PE is a library and programming environment for Python, currently providing in particular the Heapy subsystem, which supports object and heap memory sizing, profiling and debugging. It also includes a prototypical specification language, the Guppy Specification Language (GSL), which can be used to formally specify aspects of Python programs and generate tests and documentation from a common source.
The guppy top-level package contains the following subpackages:
- Documentation files. These are in a package so they get installed at a well-defined place, especially to support interactive help.
- Support modules. Contains especially the Glue protocol module.
- The Guppy Specification Language implementation. This can be used to create documents and tests from a common source.
- The heap analysis toolset. It can be used to find information about the objects in the heap and display the information in various ways.
- Bitsets and ‘nodesets’ implemented in C.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|guppy-0.1.9-py2.6-win32.egg (890.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.6||Aug 19, 2009|
|guppy-0.1.9.tar.gz (494.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jun 23, 2009|
|guppy-0.1.9.win32-py2.6.exe (656.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Windows Installer||2.6||Aug 19, 2009|
|guppy-0.1.9.win32-py2.6.msi (557.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Windows MSI Installer||2.6||Aug 24, 2009|