A simple module for making HTML GUI applications with python3
GUY is a py3 module, which let you quickly release a GUI (html/js) for yours python (>=3.5) scripts, targetting any platforms ... and android too.
A simple guy's app code, could be :
from guy import Guy class Simple(Guy): """<button onclick="self.test()">test</button>""" def test(self): print("hello world") if __name__ == "__main__": app=Simple() app.run()
A guy's app can be runned in 3 modes :
- can reuse a chrome browser (in app mode), on the host. To keep the minimal footprint. (app mode)
- can embbed its CEF (like electron) (thanks cefpython3), to provide all, to the users. (cef mode)
- can act as a classical web server. Any browser can be a client (server mode)
A guy's app can be released as :
- a simple py3 file, with only guy dependancy (app mode & server mode)), or with guy+cefpython3 dependancies (cef mode))
- a freezed executable (pyinstaller compliant) (all modes)
- an apk (with buildozer/kivy) (app mode only)
Read the Guy's DOCUMENTATION !
Available on :
Here is a simple guy's app (app mode):
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size guy-0.3.9-py3-none-any.whl (49.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size guy-0.3.9.tar.gz (16.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|