Hipster pipeline for annotating LIGO events
GWCelery is a simple and reliable package for annotating and orchestrating LIGO/Virgo alerts, built from widely used open source components.
- Easy installation with pip
- Lightning fast distributed task queue powered by Celery and Redis
- Tasks are defined by small, self-contained Python functions
- Lightweight test suite using mocks of external services
- Continuous integration
- One environment variable to switch from playground to production GraceDB server
- Browser-based monitoring console
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|gwcelery-0.6.3-py3-none-any.whl (5.5 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3|
|gwcelery-0.6.3.tar.gz (7.1 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|