A set of plugins that add Python support to HackEdit
A set of plugins that add Python support to HackEdit.
- ability to run scripts (or the selected text of an editor) and manage project run configuration
- pyqode.python integration:
- syntax highlighting
- code completion (based on the jedi code completion engine)
- pep8 + pyflakes on the fly analysis
- smart indentation
- go to definition
- call tips
- documentation viewer
- refactoring (with rope)
- package manager interface
- support for virtualenv and custom intepreters
The following packages are needed:
The following packages are included in a “vendor” subpackage.
pip3 install hackedit-python --pre --upgrade
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size hackedit_python-1.0a2-py3-none-any.whl (284.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size hackedit-python-1.0a2.tar.gz (248.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for hackedit_python-1.0a2-py3-none-any.whl