A set of plugins that add Python support to HackEdit
A set of plugins that add Python support to HackEdit.
- ability to run scripts (or the selected text of an editor) and manage project run configuration
- pyqode.python integration:
- syntax highlighting
- code completion (based on the jedi code completion engine)
- pep8 + pyflakes on the fly analysis
- smart indentation
- go to definition
- call tips
- documentation viewer
- refactoring (with rope)
- package manager interface
- support for virtualenv and custom intepreters
The following packages are needed:
The following packages are included in a “vendor” subpackage.
pip3 install hackedit-python --pre --upgrade
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(284.1 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||py3||Jun 28, 2016|
(248.6 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Jun 28, 2016|