A free/libre program for performing various tasks with Discord.
Harmony is a free/libre program that allows you to perform various actions with the messaging service Discord. Currently, it allows you to:
- Create an account
- Verify your email address
- View your account tag
- Change your username, email address, password, and avatar
- Change safety and privacy settings
- List servers you’re in and members in those servers
- Transfer and delete servers you own
- Accept server invites
- Delete your account
Actions that require you to complete a CAPTCHA (often required when logging in from a new location, for example) are automatically supported by using librecaptcha.
For free/libre software that allows you to send and receive messages with Discord, check out purple-discord.
Install with pip:
sudo pip3 install harmony-discord
To install locally, run without sudo and add the --user option.
From the Git repository
Clone the repository with the following commands (you’ll need to have Git installed):
git clone https://github.com/nickolas360/harmony cd harmony
Then install with pip:
sudo pip3 install .
Alternatively, you can run:
sudo ./setup.py install
With either command, to install locally, run without sudo and add the --user option.
Run without installing
Run the first set of commands in the previous section to clone the repository. Then, install the required dependencies by running:
sudo pip3 install -r requirements.txt
To install the dependencies locally, run without sudo and add the --user option.
If you installed Harmony, simply run harmony, or see harmony -h for more options. If you didn’t install it, use ./harmony.py instead of harmony.
For better text editing support, install rlwrap and run rlwrap harmony or rlwrap ./harmony.py.
- Fixed possible encoding issue in setup.py.
- Harmony can now be installed from PyPI, or from the Git repository with pip or setup.py.
- librecaptcha is now loaded from Python’s default path if available; otherwise, the corresponding submodule is cloned.
- You can now list servers you’re in with the servers command.
- You can now list members in a server with the members command.
- You can now display and accept invites with the show-invite command.
- You can now transfer servers with the transfer command.
- You can now delete servers with the rm-server command.
- You can now delete your account with the delete command.
- You can now undelete an account scheduled for deletion with the undelete command.
- The get-details and get-settings commands now provide more information.
- Updated the user-agent list.
- Fixed some miscellaneous bugs.
- Improved separation between the frontend and backend.
- Fixed automatic librecaptcha downloading in harmony.py.
- Login attempts that require CAPTCHA tokens are now supported.
- The verification process when logging in from a new location is now supported.
- Fixed some miscellaneous bugs.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|harmony_discord-0.5.1-py3-none-any.whl (18.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3||Feb 20, 2018|
|harmony-discord-0.5.1.tar.gz (25.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Feb 20, 2018|