Zope 2 ZEO Client Watch
A suite of views for monitoring a set of ZEO clients.
- aggregated view of error_logs
- aggregated view of instances, #threads, load and VM data size
- add haufe.monitoring to the eggs and zcml options of your buildout.cfg
- set the environment variables HAUFE_MONITORING_USERNAME and HAUFE_MONITORING_PASSWORD with the credentials of a Manager account within Zope (this approach might be changed later)
- visit the @@monitor view (http://your-site:port/@@monitor)
- There might be open security issues with this module. Please use it for testing or on internal servers only. Use it at your own risk.
- tighten security
- deal with ZEO client zombies
- add restart/shutdown code
- support haufe.ztop
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size haufe.monitoring-0.1.1.1.tar.gz (41.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|