Hazelcast Python Client
Python client implementation for Hazelcast, the open source in-memory data grid.
Python client is implemented using the Hazelcast Open Binary Client Protocol
This client is a work in progress
- Distributed Data Structures: Map, MultiMap, List, Set, Queue, Topic, ReplicatedMap
- Lock, Semaphore, CountDownLatch
- AtomicLong, AtomicReference
- Transactional Map, MultiMap, Queue, List, Set
- Continuous Query(listener with predicate)
- Distributed Executor Service
- Query (Predicates)
- Map Near Cache
- API configuration
- Smart and Non-Smart Client operation
- Event Listeners
- Lifecycle Service
- Hazelcast serialization (IdentifiedDataSerializable, Portable, Custom Serializers, Global Serializers)
You can install the Hazelcast python client via the following command:
$ pip install hazelcast-python-client
$ python setup.py install
Please join the mail group if you are interested in using or developing Hazelcast.
Hazelcast is available under the Apache 2 License. Please see the Licensing appendix for more information.
Copyright (c) 2008-2016, Hazelcast, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Visit www.hazelcast.com for more info.