Observation planning and finding charts for HiPerCAM
hcam_drivers provides Python tools for interfacing with the HiperCAM high-speed camera. hcam_drivers is written in Python and is based on TKinter. It should be compatible with Python2 and Python3.
The software is written as much as possible to make use of core Python components. The third-party requirements are:
- My own hcam_widgets package;
- astropy, a package for astronomical calculations;
- twisted, a package for asynchronous programming;
- autobahn, a package to use the Web Application Messaging Protocol (WAMP);
- tornado, used for file server which allows remote access to observing data;
- pyaml and configobj for loading config files and
- pymodbus (Python 2) or pymodbus3 (Python 3) for talking to the flow-rate monitor.
Usually, installing with pip will handle these dependencies for you, so installation is a simple matter of typing:
pip install hcam_drivers
or if you don’t have root access:
pip install --prefix=my_own_installation_directory hcam_drivers
For more information, see:
- First release on PyPI.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size hcam_drivers-1.2.2.tar.gz (32.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size hcam_drivers-1.2.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (28.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 3.8||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for hcam_drivers-1.2.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl