A hierarchical clustering package for Scipy.
This library provides Python functions for hierarchical clustering. Its features include
- generating hierarchical clusters from distance matrices
- computing distance matrices from observation vectors
- computing statistics on clusters
- cutting linkages to generate flat clusters
- and visualizing clusters with dendrograms.
The interface is very similar to MATLAB’s Statistics Toolbox API to make code easier to port from MATLAB to Python/Numpy. The core implementation of this library is in C for efficiency.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|hcluster-0.1.8.tar.gz (42.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jun 10, 2008|
|hcluster-0.1.8.win32-py2.4.exe (101.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Windows Installer||2.4||Jun 10, 2008|
|hcluster-0.1.8.win32-py2.5.exe (102.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Windows Installer||2.5||Jun 10, 2008|