My personal library collecting some useful snippets.
My personal python library, collecting some useful snippets.
Each module feels a bit small to handle as a library of it’s own.
So what does it include?
- memoize decorator (caching)
- a storage class wrapping a dict.
- unittest assert functions.
- Functions for handling large JSON documents.
- list_dir(path) –> (dirnames, filenames)
Feedback and getting involved
Send feedback and bug reports by email to hcs at furuvik dot net.
- Code Repository: http://gitorious.org/goobook
Release date: 2010-04-18
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size hcs_utils-1.0rc1.tar.gz (6.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|