My personal library collecting some useful snippets.
This is my personal collection of snippets that I use in multiple projects. Each one feels a bit to small to merit it’s own library.
So what does it include?
- memoize decorator (caching)
- a storage class wrapping a dict.
- unittest assert functions.
- Functions for handling large JSON documents.
- list_dir(path) –> (dirnames, filenames)
- PID file locking
- A synchronization decorator
Feedback and getting involved
Send feedback and bug reports by email to hcs at furuvik dot net.
- Code Repository: http://gitorious.org/goobook
Release date: 2010–
- Dropped support for Python 2.5
- Memoize is now thread safe.
- added hcs_utils.path.tempdir context.
- added hcs_utils.collections.ListBuilder, a nice way to manually build lists.
- Added hcs_utils.threading.synchronization decorator.
- Added hcs_utils.lock.Lock, Interprocess locking using a PID symlink.
- Added __contains__ and __iter__ to Storage
Release date: 2010-04-22
- Fixed unpickeling of Storage objects.
Release date: 2010-04-18
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size hcs_utils-1.2rc2.tar.gz (9.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|