Build heatmaps in python. Requires the Python Imaging Library.
Minimal example in examples/example.py. Full readme at http://jjguy.com/heatmap/
- 2.2.1 - 11 Jan 12
- pip install bugfix. sorry pip folks! thanks to Jordi Llonch again for the bugfix
- bugfix in the area parameter for non-square areas; thanks to github.com/y3pp3r
- 2.2 - 2 Oct 12
- modifed API to return Image instance; caller must specify filename
- restructured project layout to be more standardized
- many thanks to Jordi Llonch (email@example.com, github.com/llonchj) for the pull request
- 2.1.1 - 27 Sep 12
- added install support for cygwin
- fixed gross omission of KML output
- fixed bug in min computation with negative values
- 2.1 - 20 Sep 12
- fixed bug that flipped x/y coordinates - thanks to Curt Hartung for the find and fix
- added area parameter to allow caller to specify data bounds - thanks to Alex Little for the design.
- various small cleanups
- 2.0 - 17 Sep 12
- moved heavy lifting into C module. Compiles on POSIX systems,
pre-compiled DLLs provided for x86 and x64 Windows systems.
- 1.1 - 31 Jan 10
- modified _colorize() to not use putpixel;
reduced processing time for 1024x1024 image from 14s to 5s
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.