Module to create heatmaps
Build heatmaps in python. Requires the Python Imaging Library.
Minimal example in examples/example.py. Full readme at http://jjguy.com/heatmap/
- 2.2 - 2 Oct 12
- modifed API to return Image instance; caller must specify filename
- restructured project layout to be more standardized
- many thanks to Jordi Llonch (github.com/llonchj) for the pull request
- 2.1.1 - 27 Sep 12
- added install support for cygwin
- fixed gross omission of KML output
- fixed bug in min computation with negative values
- 2.1 - 20 Sep 12
- fixed bug that flipped x/y coordinates - thanks to Curt Hartung for the find and fix
- added area parameter to allow caller to specify data bounds - thanks to Alex Little for the design.
- various small cleanups
- 2.0 - 17 Sep 12
- moved heavy lifting into C module. Compiles on POSIX systems, pre-compiled DLLs provided for x86 and x64 Windows systems.
- 1.1 - 31 Jan 10
- modified _colorize() to not use putpixel; reduced processing time for 1024x1024 image from 14s to 5s
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size heatmap-2.2.tar.gz (23.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size heatmap-2.2.zip (25.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|