Hybrid Easy Discontinuous Galerkin Environment
- hedge is an unstructured, high-order, parallel
Discontinuous Galerkin solver for partial differential equations.
- Supports simplicial unstructured meshes in two and three dimensions (i.e. triangles and tetrahedra)
- Approximates using orthogonal polynomials of any degree (and therefore to any order of accuracy) you specify at runtime
- Solves PDEs in parallel using MPI
- Easy to use
- Powerful Parallel Visualization
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size hedge-0.91.tar.gz (181.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|