Virtual 3D image gallery for Plone
hexagonit.virtualgallery is a Plone add-on that renders a Flash-based 3D virtual gallery.
To install hexagonit.virtualgallery you simply add hexagonit.virtualgallery to the list of eggs in your buildout, run buildout and restart Plone. Then, install hexagonit.virtualgallery using the Add-ons control panel.
This package adds the Virtual 3D gallery display mode to Folder and Collection. So, go to any folder or collection that contains images and select Virtual 3D gallery from the display drop-down menu. That’s it!
You might want to display the gallery somewhere else or possibly in a toolbarless new window. To keep all Plone stuff away from the virtual gallery use a URL like below to only get the title of the gallery and the Flash object that displays it:
- cross-browser testing
- use in the wild
- Idea, skeleton and sponsoring provided by Hexagon IT Oy.
- Flash part of the gallery developed by Michal Zwieruho, BlackMoon Design.
- Plone integration by Nejc Zupan, NiteoWeb Ltd.
- Fixed packaging error in 1.0b2. [dokai]
- JSON schema validation. [zupo]
- Code cleanups. [zupo]
- More comments and documentation. [zupo]
- More tests. [zupo]
- Initial release. [zupo]
Copyright (c) 2011, Hexagon IT Oy All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of Hexagon IT Oy nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL HEXAGON IT OY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size hexagonit.virtualgallery-1.0b3.tar.gz (769.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for hexagonit.virtualgallery-1.0b3.tar.gz