HgDelivery is an easy way to deliver products for Mercurial and Git with a built in push/pull server, as well as repositories comparison
A one-click deployment tool written in python with pyramid web framework
current release : v_0_7
hg_delivery is a web application who aims to simplify the delivery of small projects and helping people to quickly revert to a previous stable release if something’s wrong. This project targets people bothered by command line, looking for a nice and simple web interface, able to manage multiple remote repositories.
inspired from :
features list :
- remote repository access ssh only
- add/delete/edit project items
- clip project on dashboard
- display remote project summarize (last commit, current revision …)
- display the state of repository
- update to a specific revision for remote repository
- one/one repository compare
- pushing or pulling on/from a remote repository
- add additional task when updating a repository (usefull for flushing the cache or for gracefull apache)
- responsive design (thanks to bootstrap)
- a scheduler is available to close ssh pool connection if none are used, it leaves clean connections, thx to pyramid-scheduler
- a diff viewer or merge style thx to mergely
Made for what ?
hg_delivery has been designed to simplify developper daily work.
- If you developp php application, this can be usefull to deliver your project (no reload expected)
- In fact any other webapps made with other languages is suitable too.
- If you need fine grain delivery and or immediate rollback
- If you whish to manage external repository and change branch one a click
Copyright (C) 2014 Stéphane Bard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
hg_delivery is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the M.I.T License. The original author name should always be reminded as the original author.
- v_0_1 : - first True release - known bug : cannot push/pull with another password than current node
- v_0_2 : - casperjs use - known bug : cannot push/pull with another password than current node
- v_0_3 : - fix bug with node password when push or pull
- v_0_4 : - bug and typo fixes
- v_0_5 : - add task feature with acl control
- v_0_7 : - reuse logs to display delivery date - pypi delivery
- Initial version
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size hg_delivery-0.7.2.tar.gz (299.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|