Explore relational data
hoply is a generic n-tuple store that can be used to create a triplestore or a quadstore or whatever.
Checkout the tests.py for a glimpse on how to use it.
git clone https://github.com/amirouche/hoply/
And read the documentation at docs/source/index.html.
- Move to a new storage backend API inspired from [SRFI-167](https://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-167/) in particular expose a prefix argument in Hoply so that it is possible to hook multiple abstractions to the same OKVS database.
- Replace h.compose with h.select. It might be more familiar to Pythonista and the result is similar to what the SPARQL SELECT does and somewhat similar to what SQL SELECT does.
- Drop helpers
- Makefile: bring back WiredTiger
- fix bug in prefix construction during querying affecting all queries
- fix bug in is_permutation_prefix and add Transaction.add
- moar doc
- add memory backend
- add leveldb backend
- Changed the public interface
- Implement generic n-tuple store
- wiredtiger backend
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|hoply-0.14.0.tar.gz (20.4 kB) View hashes||Source||None|