Provides resource management functionality for the Horae resource planning system
horae.resources provides resource management functionality for the Horae resource planning system which includes:
- Global cost units
- Global resources
- Human resources
- One time resources
- Hourly resources
- Defining the planned work time for human resources
- Defining absences for human resources
- Tracking of effective work time for human resources
- Planning human resources and the corresponding cost unit for tickets
- Association of time booked on a ticket with a planned resource (human resource and cost unit)
- Enter one time and hourly expenses on tickets
- Canceling previously entered expenses on tickets
Cost units are simple definitions of types of work that may be done and consist of a name and an hourly rate.
For every resource one may define what users or groups are allowed to enter expenses of this resource. Following the three types of resources are shortly explained.
Human resources consist of a name, a defined set of cost units and are linked with a user of the system. Additionally every human resource holds its planned work time, absences and effective work time.
One time resources
One time resources are categories for one time expenses booked on tickets. They only consist of a name. In an IT-company Software, Hardware and Licence may be useful one time resources.
Hourly resources are the possibly least used resources. They consist of a name and an hourly rate. They may later be entered on a ticket in combination with a time range as an hourly expense. A possible use case for hourly resources may arise for example in a manufacturing company where a used machine has an hourly cost which one would like to have entered on a ticket.
- Initial release