Makes impress.js presentations from reStructuredText
The merge of convenience and cool!
- Write your presentations in a text markup language. No slow, limiting GUI, no annoying HTML!
- Pan, rotate and zoom in 3D, with automatic repositioning of slides!
- A presenter console with notes and slide previews!
- The slide show generated is in HTML, so you only need a web browser to show it.
- Easy sharing, as it can be put up on a website for anyone to see!
Full documentation is available at readthedocs.org, and also in the documentation subdirectory.
Hovercraft! was written by Lennart Regebro <email@example.com>, and is licensed as CC-0, except for the following:
- reST.xsl is (c) Michael Alyn Miller <malyn@strangeGizmo.com> and published under a BSD-style license included in reST.xsl itself.
- impress.js is (c) Bartek Szopka (@bartaz) released under MIT and GPL licenses. See the impress.js page for more information.
Other contributors (see CHANGES.txt for details):
- Carl Meyer [carljm]
- Chris Withers [cjw296]
- ReST comments are no longer rendered to HTML. [carljm]
- Fixed a bug in the path handling for CSS resources. [carljm]
- Various fixes and improvements in ReST handling. [cjw296]
- #1, #2: Add key-binding to pop up the help, a parameter and a presentation field setting to not show the help at load.
- Added documentation for #8: Naming steps.
- #7: You can now define CSS-files to be included with a :css:-field in the presentation.
- #3: You can now leave out the presenter notes from the output with the parameter -n or –skip-notes
- Added a “simple” template that has no presenter console.
- Updated to impress-console 1.1, fixing a Firefox bug.
- Added support for more HTML metadata.
- Finished documentation and examples.
- Added syntax highlighting support.
- #9: All positioning variables except data-x and data-y are now “sticky” so
- they will keep their previous value if not defined.
- Documentation on https://hovercraft.readthedocs.org/
- Initial release.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size hovercraft-1.1.zip (538.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|