A small example package
Python ETL Base Code
This project has the etl jupyter file for kick starting any new development, .whl file which has all the inbuilt etl functionality and boiler plate structure for any new integration.
hra_etl library has following functions
BaseTable.decrypt (config file path,filename,path of the curretnt script,DSN name, flag)
- flag = 0 (no addition of as of date and file would be in GF temp folder)
- flag = 1 (as of date added and file will be in decypted folder)
from hra_etl import BaseTable import os import sys if __name__ == '__main__': path = os.path.dirname(os.path.realpath(__file__)) filename = sys.argv BaseTable.BaseTable.decrypt(path+"\\"+filename+".config",filename,path,'HRA','1')
- where path is the location where the folders and files would be generated. Below are the folders and files it would generate on calling this function
- Control file
- It has 5 files WF(overall workflow control file), stg, base, base-audit, pkg.
- It would hold all teh error logs.
- to have all the logs for unittesting
- to store the bkp creation date.
- Control file
from hra_etl import BaseTable import os import sys if __name__ == '__main__': path = os.path.dirname(os.path.realpath(__file__)) BaseTable.BaseTable.setup(path)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size hra_etl-0.0.3-py3-none-any.whl (19.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size hra_etl-0.0.3.tar.gz (17.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|