Parse, validate and format HTTP headers lazily
HLH is an abstraction over raw HTTP headers, providing:
- Lazy decoding, parsing and validation of input headers
- Eager validation and lazy formatting of output headers
- Methods and helpers for common operations
- A headers collection on top of OrderedDict for fast lookups
- WSGI support
- A pure Python implementation without using regex!
- A sane API
- A way out of messy strings manipulation and typos
Specs support: rfc7230, rfc7231, rfc7232, rfc7233, rfc7234, rfc7235 rfc6265, rfc3986, rfc5646, rfc6266, rfc1034, rfc5234
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for http-lazy-headers-0.1.dev0.tar.gz