Humilis kinesis stream processor plugin
Kinesis event stream processor
pip install humilis-kinesis-processor
Assuming you have virtualenv installed:
.env/bin/humilis configure --local
To run the local test suite:
You can test the deployment of the Lambda function using:
The command above will also create additional resources (such as several Kinesis streams) needed to test that the deployment was successful. Once deployed you can run the integration test suite using:
Don’t forget to delete the test deployment after you are done:
See humilis documentation.
If you have questions, bug reports, suggestions, etc. please create an issue on the GitHub project page.
- Set environment variables for the humilis environment/layer/stage
- Major bugfix: permission to put records in delivery streams
- Major bugfix: give permission to write state to DynamodDB
- Package becomes a generic map-multiplex-map processor (germangh)
- Cleanup package data (bubenkoff)
- Major refactoring to simplify and clean the code (germangh)
- Initial release (bubenkoff)
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size humilis-kinesis-processor-0.7.3.tar.gz (8.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for humilis-kinesis-processor-0.7.3.tar.gz