Humilis kinesis stream processor plugin
Kinesis event stream processor
pip install humilis-kinesis-processor
Assuming you have virtualenv installed:
.env/bin/humilis configure --local
To run the local test suite:
Before running the integration test suite you need to set a few deployment secrets using the command:
s3keyring set [group]/[STAGE] [key] [secret]
In group humilis-kinesis-processor the following secrets need to be set:
- sentry/dsn: The Sentry DSN.
By the default, the integration tests will deploy on a stage called DEV so the command to set the Sentry DSN is:
s3keyring set humilis-kinesis-processor:DEV sentry.dsn [SENTRYDSN]
To run the integration test suite:
The command above will deploy a Kinesis processor to your AWS account, and will also create additional resources (such as several Kinesis streams) needed to test that the deployment was successful. Once deployed, the integration tests will run, and once they have completed the test environment will be destroyed.
If you do not want the test environment to be destroyed after tests have completed you should run instead:
make testi DESTROY=no
You can also modify the name of the deployment stage by setting the STAGE environment variable. For instance, to deploy to a TEST stage:
make testi STAGE=TEST
See humilis documentation.
If you have questions, bug reports, suggestions, etc. please create an issue on the GitHub project page.
- Better debugging of processing errors
- Add error annotations to events that failed to be processed
- Bugfix in error handling logic.
- Better error handling.
- Support for multiple delivery streams for input, error, and output(s)
- Support for one-to-many mappers
- Users can also specify input/output/error streams by name instead of as references to another layer outputs.
- Set environment variables for the humilis environment/layer/stage
- Major bugfix: permission to put records in delivery streams
- Major bugfix: give permission to write state to DynamodDB
- Package becomes a generic map-multiplex-map processor (germangh)
- Cleanup package data (bubenkoff)
- Major refactoring to simplify and clean the code (germangh)
- Initial release (bubenkoff)
Release history Release notifications
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size humilis-kinesis-processor-0.9.0.tar.gz (10.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for humilis-kinesis-processor-0.9.0.tar.gz