Human Resources Manager, database definition
author: Lele Gaifax contact: firstname.lastname@example.org license: GNU General Public License version 3 or later
This module describes the PostgreSQL database used by HuRM and implements its SQLAlchemy modelization.
- Remove utils.dump(), moved to metapensiero.sqlalchemy.dbloady
- Fix deletion of persons, when associated to activities
- Add generic payloads to activities and duties
- Promote the changes logger to the top level
- Handle the case when all preferred activities are removed
- Add person’s preferred activities
- Fix SQLAlchemy description of table tasks
- Dump facility, usable to produce a YAML archive compatible with metapensiero.sqlalchemy.dbloady
- Stable enough for the first demo
- Initial effort
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size hurm.db-0.9.tar.gz (50.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|