hurry.resource style resources for YUI.
How to use?
You can import various bits of YUI from hurry.yui and .need them where you want these resources to be included on a page:
from hurry import yui .. in your page or widget rendering code, somewhere .. yui.datatable.need()
All the module names as listed here are available in the hurry.yui package. In addition rolled up modules are also available (such as reset_fonts_grids), but rollup inclusion will be done automatically so these need not to be referred to explicitly. See the hurry.resource documentation for more information.
This requires integration between your web framework and hurry.resource, and making sure that the original resources (shipped in the yui-build directory in hurry.yui) are published to some URL.
The package has already been integrated for Grok and Zope 3. If you depend on the hurry.zopeyui package in your setup.py, the above example should work out of the box. Starting with version 220.127.116.11 you do not need hurry.zopeyui anymore. Instead it is sufficient to depend on the hurry.zoperesource package in your setup.py.
Preparing hurry.yui before release
This section is only relevant to release managers of hurry.yui; if you don’t know whether you are, you aren’t.
When releasing hurry.yui, an extra step should be taken. Follow the regular package release instructions, but before egg generation (python setup.py register sdist upload) first execute bin/yuiprepare <version number>, where version number is the version of the YUI release, such as 2.6.0. This will do two things:
- download the YUI of that version and place it in the egg
- download the YUI dependency structure of that YUI version and generate a yui.py file in the package that reflects this.
2.7.0 (2009-09-07) (YUI Version 2.7.0)
- Updated to YUI version 2.7.0.
18.104.22.168 (2009-04-28) (YUI version 2.6.0)
- Add ZCML configuration from hurry.zopeyui. With Zope you can now use hurry.yui without additional hurry.zopeyui. Please make sure, however, that hurry.zoperesource is available at runtime.
22.214.171.124 (2008-12-03) (YUI version 2.6.0)
- Add the sam skin to hurry.yui. This is the consolidated minified SAM skin - the split up .css files would require more work to implement.
126.96.36.199 (2008-10-15) (YUI version 2.6.0)
- Update to work with hurry.resource 0.3.
- Extend tests to exercise minification of rolled up resources.
188.8.131.52 (2008-10-13) (YUI version 2.6.0)
- Much improved documentation.
2.6.0 (2008-10-11) (YUI version 2.6.0)
- Initial public release.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size hurry.yui-2.7.0.tar.gz (2.2 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|