A package to manage Bathymetric Attributed Grid (BAG) data files.
HydrOffice is a research development environment for ocean mapping. It provides a collection of hydro-packages, each of them dealing with a specific issue of the field. The main goal is to speed up both algorithms testing and research-2-operation.
The BAG hydro-package collects tools for working with BAG files. BAG is a data format by the ONS-WG (Open Navigation Surface Working Group).
For the BAG library, you will need:
- python [>=3.5]
- PyInstaller [for freezing the tools]
For running some of the example scripts, you might also need:
- Bug fix to follow GDAL-convention for geotransform
- Switch to git
- Switch to Python 3
- Added option to read a slice of rows for elevation and uncertainty layers
- Added option to reproject layers into user-defined EPSG
- Split BAG Explorer as stand-alone hydro-package
- Added BAG Explorer
- Started Schematron schema for BAG Metadata profile
- Initial commit.
The following wonderful people contributed directly or indirectly to this project:
Please add yourself here alphabetically when you submit your first pull request.
How to contribute
Every open source project lives from the generous help by contributors that sacrifice their time and this is no different.
To make participation as pleasant as possible, this project adheres to the Code of Conduct by the Python Software Foundation.
Here are a few hints and rules to get you started:
- Add yourself to the AUTHORS.txt file in an alphabetical fashion. Every contribution is valuable and shall be credited.
- If your change is noteworthy, add an entry to the changelog.
- No contribution is too small; please submit as many fixes for typos and grammar bloopers as you can!
- Don’t ever break backward compatibility.
- Always add tests and docs for your code. This is a hard rule; patches with missing tests or documentation won’t be merged. If a feature is not tested or documented, it does not exist.
- Obey PEP 8 and PEP 257.
- Write good commit messages.
- Ideally, collapse your commits, i.e. make your pull requests just one commit.
If you have something great but aren’t sure whether it adheres – or even can adhere – to the rules above: please submit a pull request anyway! In the best case, we can mold it into something, in the worst case the pull request gets politely closed. There’s absolutely nothing to fear.
Thank you for considering to contribute! If you have any question or concerns, feel free to reach out to us.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|hyo.bag-0.5.7-py3-none-any.whl (261.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3||Jun 21, 2018|
|hyo.bag-0.5.7.tar.gz (275.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jun 21, 2018|