Python package for searching and indexing
A Python indexing and searching system.
See http://github.com/Pylons/hypatia for more information while this package is in alpha development.
- This version of the code is incompatible with indexes produced by 0.1a1. There is no upgrade script. Shame on you for using software with a 0.1a1 version number and expecting backwards compatibility.
- Add hypatia.catalog.CatalogQuery.sort API for sorting external sets of docids based on index values.
- Add IIndexEnumeration interface, which all indexes must support.
This implied the following backwards incompatibilities:
- New interface methods: docids, docids_count, indexed, indexed_count, not_indexed and not_indexed_count.
- documentCount method renamed to indexed_count.
- wordCount method renamed to word_count.
- Remove unused INBest interface.
- IIndexInjection interface clear method renamed to reset to prevent confusion with dictionary clear (catalog is often dictionarylike). Catalog clear_indexes method replaced with reset.
- Initial release: fork of repoze.catalog and zope.index, combined.