Hyperdash.io CLI and SDK
Hyperdash is a machine learning monitoring library capable of running alongside Tensorflow, Scikit-Learn, and other modeling libraries. It was developed with a focus on enabling fast knowledge gain.
Use Hyperdash if you’re looking for cloud-based model monitoring that:
- Is fast and easy-to-use with scripts and Jupyter.
- Tracks your hyperparameters across different model experiments.
- Graphs performance metrics (loss, reward, etc.) in real-time.
- Can be viewed remotely on the Web, iOS, and Android without self-hosting (e.g. Tensorboard).
- Saves your experiment’s print output (standard out / error) as a local log file.
- Notifies you when a long-running experiment has finished.
Hyperdash is compatible with: Python 2.7 - 3.6