Calendar feature for icemac.addressbook
This package provides a calendar feature for icemac.addressbook.
Get the source code:
$ hg clone https://bitbucket.org/icemac/icemac.ab.calendar
or fork me on: https://bitbucket.org/icemac/icemac.ab.calendar
To run the tests yourself call:
$ python2.7 bootstrap.py $ bin/buildout $ bin/test
- Color the current day on the calendar.
- Fix the widh of the calendar to the width of the window.
- Made selection of month for display two drop downs for month and year.
- Added calendar view displaying a whole year.
- Allow calendar users to edit their username and/or password in master data.
- Selected month is kept in session, to ease editing in another month than the current one. (requiring at least icemac.addressbook 2.2)
- Bugfix: empty field values are no longer displayed in the calendar.
See OLD_CHANGES.rst inside the package.