Calendar feature for icemac.addressbook
This package provides a calendar feature for icemac.addressbook.
Get the source code:
$ hg clone https://bitbucket.org/icemac/icemac.ab.calendar
or fork me on: https://bitbucket.org/icemac/icemac.ab.calendar
To run the tests yourself call:
$ python2.7 bootstrap.py $ bin/buildout $ bin/test
- Add concept of recurring events, see master data of calendar to configure them.
- The calendar tab in the main menu is now highlighted when the calendar, an event or calendar masterdata is displayed.
- Events are displayed on the correct local day (according to chosen time zone) even if it is another one than the one in UTC.
- Adapt tests and code to changes in icemac.addressbook 2.5.
- Add py.test to run the tests.
- Color the current day on the calendar.
- Fix the widh of the calendar to the width of the window.
- Made selection of month for display two drop downs for month and year.
- Added calendar view displaying a whole year.
- Allow calendar users to edit their username and/or password in master data.
See OLD_CHANGES.rst inside the package.