Calendar export feature for icemac.ab.calendar
This package provides a calendar HTML export feature for icemac.ab.calendar.
Caution: This package might not be as customizable as needed for a general HTML calendar export.
Copyright (c) 2015 - 2016 Michael Howitz
All Rights Reserved.
This software is subject to the provisions of the Zope Public License, Version 2.1 (ZPL). A copy of the ZPL should accompany this distribution. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, AGAINST INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Get the source code:
$ hg clone https://bitbucket.org/icemac/icemac.ab.calexport
or fork me on: https://bitbucket.org/icemac/icemac.ab.calexport
To run the tests yourself call:
$ python2.7 bootstrap.py $ bin/buildout -n $ bin/py.test
- Add a forecast list below the calendar. It contains the special events of the next year.
- Fix error on export if no categories where selected in master data.
- Add ability to render a special CSS class for certain events.
- Add ability to render an event as a hyperlink.
- Use py.test fixtures in the tests + convert tests to use the class-less approach.
- Make compatible with icemac.ab.calendar 1.8 thus requiring at least this version.
- Initial release.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size icemac.ab.calexport-1.2.tar.gz (17.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|