It's React, but in Python
Any Python web framework with Websockets can support IDOM. See below for what frameworks are supported out of the box.
|Supported Frameworks||Supported Frameworks (External)|
At a Glance
To get a rough idea of how to write apps in IDOM, take a look at this tiny Hello World application.
from idom import component, html, run @component def HelloWorld(): return html.h1("Hello, World!") run(HelloWorld)
Follow the links below to find out more about this project.
- Try it Now - check out IDOM in a Jupyter Notebook.
- Documentation - learn how to install, run, and use IDOM.
- Community Forum - ask questions, share ideas, and show off projects.
- Contributor Guide - see how you can help develop this project.
- Code of Conduct - standards for interacting with this community.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.