A package to analyse a directory full of images
a simple python package to analyse a directory full of images
- Easy Interface to remember
- Analyse distribution of height, width, extensions etc.
- Multithreaded for faster execution
- high customizability for plots
- Detects corupt files
- well tested on diffrent platforms
stable version from pypi page
pip install imdir
or latest from master branch
pip install git+https://github.com/dhananjayraut/imdir
Usage / example
from imdir import image_dir # give path to class im_dir = image_dir(path="../input/train/",recursive=True, nthreads=4) im_dir.sc_plot(alpha=0.5) # plot height and width as scatter plot im_dir.width_plot() # plot width as histogram using matplotlib im_dir.height_plot() # plot height as histogram using matplotlib
or see help for the image_dir class
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.