Converts images to GameBoy tileset
img2gb generates GameBoy Tilesets and Tilemaps from standard image (PNG, JPEG,…). It converts the images into the GameBoy image format and generates C code (.c and .h files) that can be used in GameBoy projects.
- Python 2.7 / 3.5
- Removes arbitrary size limit for tilmaps
- Implements offset option (#2)
- Refacto of the Python API, with new high-level fuction to be easier to use
- Refacto of the CLI: now tileset and tilemap are generated separately, this allow more options for both and covers more usecases.
- New option to handle alternative palette
- New option to handle 8x16px sprites
- Unit test (everything is not coverd but it is better than nothing :))
- 0.10.0: Adds non-RGB image support (indexed images,…)
- 0.9.1: Fixes an issue with Python 3
- 0.9.0: Initial release (generates tiles, tilesets and tilemaps)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size img2gb-1.1.0.tar.gz (12.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|