Modelica package manager
Impact is a Modelica package manager.
Impact follows a “convention over configuration” philosophy. That means that if you follow some reasonable conventions (that generally reflect best practices), the system should work without the need for any manual configuration. Here are the conventions that Impact expects:
- The name of the repository should match (case included) the name of your library.
- Semantic Versioning - To identify a library release, simply attach a tag to the release that is a [semantic version](http://semver.org) (an optional “v” at the start of the tag name is allowed).
- Place the package.mo file for your library in one of the
following locations within the repository:
- ./package.mo (i.e., at the root of the repository)
- ./<LibraryName>/package.mo (i.e., within a directory sharing the name of the library)
- ./<LibraryName> <Version>/package.mo (i.e., within a directory sharing the name of the library followed by a space followed by the tag name, without any leading v present)
The development takes place on https://github.com/xogeny/impact