Indian Fuzzy name Matching Tool.
Indian Fuzzy Name matching like no other current algorithim. Improvised verion of Soundex for Indian Name Matching. Deals With:
- Phonetic Variations such as Pradeip Singh matches with Pradeep Singh.
- Typographical Mistakes such as Mr Akhil Kumar matches with Akhil Kumar.
- Reordered Items Akhil Kumar and M/r Kumar Akhil will be a match.
- Prefixes and Suffixex Siddhesh Sharma and s Sharma will be a match
- Abbrevations and Initials Mr/miss etc all are preprocessed
I first preprocessed data also considering phonetic similarity of alphabets based on some common problems of Indian names. After that i implemented soundex and used it to find similarity of names. If two names seems similar , I have implmented my improvised vowels/cosonants functions which clears the situation better and gives an improvised Output.
- Python 3 or higher and nltk
Using PIP via PyPI
pip3 install indian_namematch
>>> import indian_namematch >>> from indian_namematch import fuzzymatch
>>> fuzzymatch.single_compare("A Singh", "Ajeet Singh") Match >>> fuzzymatch.single_compare("Ajeit Singh", "Ajeet Singh") Match >>> fuzzymatch.single_compare("Mr Ajeit Singh", "Ajeet Singh") Match >>> fuzzymatch.single_compare("M/r Ajeit Singh", "Ajeet Singh")
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size indian_namematch-1.0.7-py3-none-any.whl (8.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size indian-namematch-1.0.7.tar.gz (7.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for indian_namematch-1.0.7-py3-none-any.whl