A port of Ruby on Rails inflector to Python
Inflection is a string transformation library. It singularizes and pluralizes English words, and transforms strings from CamelCase to underscored string. Inflection is a port of Ruby on Rails’ inflector to Python.
Here you can see the full list of changes between each Inflection release.
0.3.1 (May 3, 2015)
- Fixed trove classifiers not showing up on PyPI.
- Fixed “human” pluralized as “humen” and not “humans”.
- Fixed “potato” pluralized as “potatos” and not “potatoes”.
0.3.0 (March 1, 2015)
- Added tableize() function.
0.2.1 (September 3, 2014)
- Added Python 2, Python 3 and Python 3.4 trove classifiers.
0.2.0 (June 15, 2013)
- Added initial support for Python 3.
- Dropped Python 2.5 support.
0.1.2 (March 13, 2012)
- Added Python 2.5 support.
0.1.1 (February 24, 2012)
- Fixed some files not included in the distribution package.
0.1.0 (February 24, 2012)
- Initial public release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size inflection-0.3.1.tar.gz (8.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|