This package allows to interact with the Bitpay's [Insight-API](https://github.com/bitpay/insight-api) The
generated documentation is available [there](https://tdebalt.github.io/insight-pyclient/)
In order to use the api, an instance of InsightApi must pe instantiated.
It takes as parameter the location of the API (with a slash at the end).
`api = InsightApi('http://local.lan/api')`
The module allows (or will) access to all the APIs methods. For more
details about the content or whatever, you can go see the origin
documentation. The code is also documented so you can go there for
more details. The following content will just list the prototypes
* `Block get_block(Sting blockHash)`
* `String get_block_hash(int blockHeight)`
* `String get_raw_block(String blockHash)`
* `[Block], length, BlockSummaryPagination get_block_summaries(int maxNumber, String date)`
* `Transaction get_transaction(String transaction_hash)`
* `String get_raw_transaction(String transaction hash)`
* `Address get_address(String address, Bool no_transactions=False, int transaction_from=None, int transaction_to=None)`
* `Int/Float get_address_balance(String address, Boolean inSatoshis=False)`
* `Int/Float get_address_total_received(String address, Boolean inSatoshis=False)`
* `Int/Float get_address_total_sent(String address, Boolean inSatoshis=False)`
* `Int/Float get_address_unconfirmed_balance(String address, Boolean inSatoshis=False)`
* `[UnspentOutput] get_unsent_output_for_many(String addresses)`
* `[UnspentOutput] get_unsent_outputs(String address)`
* `[Transaction], totalReturned, returnedFrom, returnedTo get_transaction_for_addresses(String addresses, int transaction_from=None, int transaction_to=None)`
* `[Transaction] get_all_transactions_for_address(String address)`
## Advances uses
While using the package, you may want to customize some things. There
are multiple attributes that allows you to do that. To use it, you may
change some values of your InsightApi instance.
* `timeout`: To define how many time it is going to take before the
request timeout. Is 20 seconds by default.
The basic and digest authentication are supported. If both are activated
the script will prioritize the digest authentication.
* `basicAuth`: Activates the basic authentication, false by default
* `digestAuth`: Activates the digest authentication, false by default
* `userName`: Must be set if the authentication is enabled
* `password`: Must be set if the authentication is enabled
### Try hard mode
Sometimes, having an answer is really important. In this purpose, the
try mode allows to continue making requests to the service until a valid
return code is given. Each time the request fails, the time to wait
before making a request again is configurable.
* `try_hard`: False by default, allows to enable or disable the mode
* `time_multiplier`: Each time the request fails, the time to wait will
be multiplicated by this value
* `max_wait_time`: The maximum time (in seconds) to wait between two
* `verbose_try_hard`: If set to True, will print the exception
TODO: Brief introduction on what you do with files - including link to relevant help section.