Send password reset requests to Instagram accounts without reCaptcha
InstaReset - Forgot Instagram Password using Python !
What is this?
This script was made to send a Instagram reset password request using Python without asking for reCAPTCHA as Instagram does if we used a browser, It supports username and email methods.
How it works ?
This script works by using a faked mobile user agent like
Instagram 18.104.22.168.000 Android (29/10; 300dpi; 720x1440) and send a POST request to
https://i.instagram.com/api/v1/accounts/send_password_reset/ with a random generated CSRF token of 32 chars in the request data.
- Faster ⚡
- No reCAPTCHA 🤖
- Nice looking CLI 🎨
- Works on mobile 📱
The source code is now available on PyPi so you can install it using
pip install instareset
Module version usage (New in v2.0.0)
from instareset import InstaReset # Create an instance of InstaReset ir = InstaReset() # Send a reset password request ir.send_request('username or email')
send_request might raise
UsernameNotFoundException which can be imported from
- Added module support, script mode still available if you run the script directly.
- Uploaded source code to PyPi
- New ASCII art and changed in console style
README.mdfile (added installation and usage sections)
- Changed coloring module to Rich
- Auto reset password feature (available with temporary email that the script will generate)
- Auto detect target's method (email/username)
- More clean code
- Fixed bug in email method
- Initial release
Liked the project? Leave a star ⭐ to show your support!
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.