A Python implementation of the intercoop protocol.
In the context of intercooperation among social economy entities, these libraries implement a protocol to enable a user of a given entity to use services provided by other entities having a bilateral agreement. This is done keeping the users in control of which are the enabled services and, most important, which entities will be transferred their personal data to.
Some intended goals:
- Ease extending intercooperation to new entities by sharing a common
- single implementation for our users to use services from many other entities,
- single implementation to offer our services to users of many other entities
- Be certain that the services request comes from the source entity
- Users control how and whom their personal data is transferred to
- Still avoid the user from having to type personal data again and again
$ pip install .
- portalexample: Flask based example of a source entity portal
- apiexample: Flask based example of a target entity api
- Fully reusable modules:
- catalog: functions to manage a service catalog in a portal
- apiclient: encapsulates remote acces to the target API
- package: encapsulates package marshalling/umarshalling, signing/verification
- crypto: cryptography primitives:
- hides actual algorithms compexity under simple action names
- Data sources: You normally want to rewrite those, for example to take
data from a database or similar. Reference implementation use a
directory full of YAML files.
- Source Portal:
- peerinfo: access yaml info provided by the available targets
- userinfo: access source user personal data
- Target API:
- keyring: gives access to peers public keys (relies on peerinfo)
- remoteuserinfo: temporary stores the transferred data
- Source Portal:
- translator: rewrites yamls by picking language on translatable strings
- perfume: a Flask wrapper to enable dependency injection on Flask apps
- portal-example-somillusio.py: somillusio portal
- api-example-somacme.py: somacme api and service form
- validate-intercoop.py: Validates a peer info yaml
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size intercoop-0.2.1.tar.gz (28.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|