A PyPiServer based on the Flask Framework and supports multiple repositories.
inetutils PyPI Server Project
To run in command line:
pip install inupypi
create config.ini with the following content:
DEBUG = True INUPYPI_REPO = '<FULL PATH TO EGG BASKETS PARENT DIRECTORY>'
. <virtualenv_path>/bin/activate inupypi_server -c <path_to_config_ini_file>
To run inupypi under apache mod_wsgi:
pip install inupypi
create config.ini with the following content (This will not be necessary once configure distcmd is done):
DEBUG = False INUPYPI_REPO = '<FULL PATH TO INUPYPI REPO>'
edit and then save the httpd-inupypi.conf.sample into httpd’s conf directory and ensure it’s being included in httpd.conf
start / restart your apache and browse to http://httpd_host/inupypi
Deploy with Apache
Run the inupypi_configure.py script and fill in the values. By default the user/group is inupypi and default config file is inupypi.conf:
Copy the generated file to your apache configuration folder, restart Apache and keep your fingers crossed.
Why another pypiserver application ?
- We could not find another pypiserver that supported multiple eggbaskets.
- We wanted to have templates with our pypiserver so that formatting can be easily done.
- We had a few ideas where we wanted to bring our pypiserver that were not compatible or accepted by current pypiserver implementations.
- Create automated processes to generate all of the steps above to make the process less manual
To run the tests:
1. python setup.py develop 2. export export INUPYPI_SETTINGS=<full path to config.ini> 3. python setup.py test
Build Status (Travis CI)
[![Build Status] (https://travis-ci.org/hallaj/inupypi.png)] (https://travis-ci.org/hallaj/inupypi) Version 0.2.6.4 =============== - Added inupypi_configure.py script to help generate an apache.conf file for installed inupypi instance. - re #15 Changed inupypi_configure.py to use the proper way of calling and getting python lib.
- Fixed a few bugs regarding functionality as well as code clean up.
- Fixed sorting bug reported by Grzegorz Śliwiński. re #12
- Added Changelog file to track changes between releases
- Changed the way that app.py work, so that setting INUPYPI_SETTINGS is not a must
- app.py now can also accept an argument to point at external config file.
- Updated README.rst with changes done.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size inupypi-0.2.6.4.tar.gz (10.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|