Invenio module for common role based access control.
Role-based access control (RBAC) for Invenio.
Invenio-Access works together with Invenio-Accounts to provide a full-fledge authentication and authorization system for Flask and Invenio based on a suite of existing Flask extensions such as:
- Role-based access control with object level permissions.
- CLI and administration interface for allowing/denying actions to users, roles or system roles.
- Support for superuser privileges.
Further documentation is available on https://invenio-access.readthedocs.io/
Version 1.1.0 (released 2018-12-14)
Version 1.0.2 (released 2018-10-31)
- Additional test for AnyonymousIdentity loaded on request
Version 1.0.1 (released 2018-05-18)
- Removal of Click warning messages.
Version 1.0.0 (released 2018-03-23)
- Initial public release.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|invenio_access-1.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (32.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|invenio-access-1.1.0.tar.gz (43.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|