Invenio module for common role based access control.
Role-based access control (RBAC) for Invenio.
Invenio-Access works together with Invenio-Accounts to provide a full-fledge authentication and authorization system for Flask and Invenio based on a suite of existing Flask extensions such as:
- Role-based access control with object level permissions.
- CLI and administration interface for allowing/denying actions to users, roles or system roles.
- Support for superuser privileges.
Further documentation is available on https://invenio-access.readthedocs.io/
Version 1.4.0 (released 2020-03-12)
- drop Python 2.7 support
- change Flask dependency management to centralised by invenio-base
Version 1.3.1 (released 2020-01-22)
- increase minimal six version
Version 1.3.0 (released 2019-11-15)
- Adds explicit excludes of needs feature to load permission
Version 1.2.0 (released 2019-08-02)
- Removes DynamicPermission
Version 1.1.0 (released 2018-12-14)
Version 1.0.2 (released 2018-10-31)
- Additional test for AnyonymousIdentity loaded on request
Version 1.0.1 (released 2018-05-18)
- Removal of Click warning messages.
Version 1.0.0 (released 2018-03-23)
- Initial public release.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size invenio_access-1.4.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (32.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size invenio-access-1.4.0.tar.gz (44.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for invenio_access-1.4.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl