Files download/upload REST API similar to S3 for Invenio.
Invenio-Files-REST is a files storage module. It allows you to store and retrieve files in a similar way to Amazon S3 APIs.
- Files storage with configurable storage backends
- Secure REST APIs
- Support for large file uploads and multipart upload.
- Customizable access control
- File integrity monitoring
Further documentation is available on https://invenio-files-rest.readthedocs.io/.
Version 1.1.0 (released 2020-01-19)
- Moves location from command to group
- Allows listing locations via de CLI
- Allows setting a location as default
- Get by name on the Location object returns None when not found instead of raising an exception
- Other bug fixes
Version 1.0.6 (released 2019-11-22)
- Bump version and add to installation requirements invenio-celery
- Add documentation of module usage
- Remove storage_class parameter from Bucket create when POST to Location resource
Version 1.0.5 (released 2019-11-21)
- Add signals for deletion and upload of files
Version 1.0.4 (released 2019-11-20)
- Fix StorageError type returned
Version 1.0.3 (released 2019-11-15)
- Increase invenio-rest version to support Marshmallow 2 and 3 migration
Version 1.0.2 (released 2019-11-14)
- Adds optional serializer_mapping and view_name in json_serializer method
Version 1.0.1 (released 2019-08-01)
- Adds support for marshmallow 2 and 3.
Version 1.0.0 (released 2019-07-22)
- Initial public release.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size invenio_files_rest-1.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (75.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size invenio-files-rest-1.1.0.tar.gz (166.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for invenio_files_rest-1.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl