Invenio module that stores and registers persistent identifiers.
Invenio module that mints, stores, registers and resolves persistent identifiers.
Further documentation is available on https://invenio-pidstore.readthedocs.io/
Version 1.2.2 (released 2021-01-19)
- Fix a consistency issue in the providers API where the create() method takes kwargs and passes them to __init__, but __init__ doesn’t take kwargs by default. This made it difficult to exchange providers. Now __init__ takes kwargs by default.
Version 1.2.1 (released 2020-07-22)
- Support returning NEW and RESERVED PIDs by setting the registered_only flag.
- Support setting default status for PIDs with object type and uuid.
Version 1.2.0 (released 2020-03-09)
- Change exception interpolation for better aggregation
- Depend on Invenio-Base, Invenio-Admin, and Invenio-I18N to centralize 3rd-party module dependencies.
Version 1.1.0 (released 2019-11-18)
- New record id provider v2 to generate random, base32, URI-friendly hyphen-separated, optionally checksummed PIDs
Version 1.0.0 (released 2018-03-23)
- Initial public release.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size invenio_pidstore-1.2.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (37.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size invenio-pidstore-1.2.2.tar.gz (43.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for invenio_pidstore-1.2.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl