Invenio module that stores and registers persistent identifiers.
Invenio module that mints, stores, registers and resolves persistent identifiers.
- Free software: GPLv2 license
- Documentation: https://invenio-pidstore.readthedocs.io/
Version 1.0.0b2 (released 2016-08-10)
- Updates documentation.
- Updates example app.
- Fixes issue with tests directory being detected as a package and hence being installed due to the __init__.py in the tests package.
Version 1.0.0b1 (released 2016-11-08)
- Major rewrite of PIDStore in order to fix performance issues and clean up programmatic API. (#21) (#20) (#19) (#9) (#4) (#1)
- Refactoring and column name change for pidSTORE table.
- Adds basic CLI API. (#42)
- Adds pid fetchers which enable to retrieve a PID from a previously minted data.
- Adds recid_fetcher which can retrieve pids minted by recid_minter.
Version 0.1.3 (released 2015-10-11)
- Makes Datacite provider optional.
Version 0.1.2 (released 2015-10-02)
- Removes calls to PluginManager consider_setuptools_entrypoints() removed in PyTest 2.8.0.
- Uses nested transactions instead of sub-transactions.
- Adds missing invenio_base dependency.
Version 0.1.1 (released 2015-08-25)
- Adds category icon for the main sidebar-menu in the admin UI.
- Adds missing invenio_upgrader dependency following its separation into standalone package.
- Fixes import of invenio_upgrader.
Version 0.1.0 (released 2015-07-16)
- Initial public release.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size invenio_pidstore-1.0.0b2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (43.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size invenio-pidstore-1.0.0b2.tar.gz (50.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for invenio_pidstore-1.0.0b2-py2.py3-none-any.whl