An IOIO python module
This is very very alpha.
i = ioio.open('/dev/ttyACM0')
ioio.IOIO : main class
Contains a board, interface, and protocol (see below)
ioio.boards : IOIO boards
Contains information about what a given board supports
Stores information about board state
ioio.interfaces : IOIO communication interfaces
Different ways to communicate with an IOIO board
Each must support:
ioio.protocols : IOIO protocols
Abstraction to (hopefully) support multiple IOIO protcol versions
- Digital I/O
- Change Notify : (test: digital_in.py)
- Periodic Sampling : is this implemented in firmware?
- Output (test: led.py)
- Analog Input (test: analog_in.py)
- !! how do I store number of analog pins? for report_analog_in_status
- PWM Output (not working test: pwm.py) !! need to store state for this too
- Incap/Pulse Input (test: pulse_in.py)
- UART (test: uart.py)
Function uses: (all = config)
- digital out : write
- digital in : callback
- analog in : callback
- pwm output : write
- incap/pulse input : callback
- uart : write & callback
- spi : ...
- twi/i2c : ...
- icsp : ...
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.