A set of scripts that help to better IPTV experience.
IPTVTools aims to provide the following features:
- [X] Grab well-maintained playlists from the Internet.
- [X] Filter inaccessible channels.
- [X] Filter channels according width/resolution.
- [X] Simple strategy to unify channels’ titles.
- [X] Format url with UDP proxy (Udpxy) if provided.
- [X] Fulfill channels’ information by referring to well-maintained template.
- [ ] Scan certain ip and port range to find new channels.
- [ ] Establish a lightweight database for routine maintenance.
Besides, all scripts should be lightweight and able to keep running regularly after proper configuration.
Last but not least, any ideas, comments and suggestions are welcome!
`shell pip install -U iptvtools `
`shell pip install . `
Please refer to the [wiki](https://github.com/huxuan/iptvtools/wiki) page.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size iptvtools-0.1.4-py3-none-any.whl (10.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size iptvtools-0.1.4.tar.gz (6.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for iptvtools-0.1.4-py3-none-any.whl